Side Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You've Got Trouble PG-13 'Beatles'

Go down

If You've Got Trouble PG-13 'Beatles' Empty If You've Got Trouble PG-13 'Beatles'

Post  Sarahmania~admin~ Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 am

So, to start this off, I'm going to post my Beatles fanfic. Forgive typos, I did it on another website (quizilla.com) the story isn't done, so check in for new chapters.

CHAPTER ONE
Sharon leaned against the alley wall watching the day go by. It was her first day off in a month. No joke, after her parents died, she moved from small town Minnesota to New York City. She had moved into a cheap apartment on the ninth floor of a run-down building on the bad side of town. She wasn't worried though. She’d grown up with two brothers who had also died in the car accident, but she'd been a tomboy for as long as she could remember, even to the point of finding a loophole in the rules and joining a boys' hockey team. She was strong and could take care of herself. She worked two jobs, one at a restaurant as a waitress and the other wasa waitressat a local club. Both were incredibly taxing. Through sheer luck she managed to get an entire day off. She'd sent a letter to her friend back in Minnesota and cleaned her apartment. She decided to take it easy the rest of the day. With such a heavy work schedule she didn't have time for meeting people, this meant no friends and no boyfriend. She didn't mind most of the time.
As she was recounting allof this in her head, four black blurs raced by closely followed by a rather large herd of people that was predominantly female. Geez is it track day or what?She thought to herself. Some of the mass's shrieks became understandable. She heard cries such as "Paul! PAUL I LOVE YOU! Pauley!" and "Ge-orge, oh Ge-orge! I love you Georgey poo!" also, "John, love me! John!" and most disturbingly, "Ringo, come to mama!" the last of which was beingyelledby a woman goingalarmingly fast for her size.
This could only mean one thing. The Beatles were afoot.
Sharon craned her head towards the direction where themasses were headedso maybe she could get a small glimpse of the Fab Four.
Bad idea.
Pain exploded in the back of her head as she wasstampeded. She went down and feet fell on her. Her screams were drowned out by those of the lovesick mob.Keeping her wits about her Sharon tried crawlinginside of the alley. A foot landed on her leg and left with a sickening snap. Sharonshrieked for all that she was worth.Still no one noticed.Sharon made it about three feet into the mouth of the alley, screaming all the way. She curled up into the fetal position andcontinued screaming until she got a hold of herself. Gasping for air she assessed her situation. She was alone, sittingin an ever-growing pool of her own blood, had a broken leg, and had no one to try to contact.
Then Sharon didsomethingthat she'd never done before in her life. She gave up. She sank down into the puddle of blood and prayed that the end would come soon.
After what seemed like hours andhours but was in all reality, 20 minutes, she heard a voice. Sharon didn't even bother to lift her head to see who it was. Shedidn't care; she was too tired, too defeated.
"Bloody hell! Mates, come'n look at this bird!" said the voice.
"'Oly Shit! What happened?" asked another voice.
"Oy! Macca, look at this!" piped up another voice.
"Is she dead?"
"Nah, lookyou can see 'er breathing."
"What do we do?"
"Well wehelp 'er, you gits! Come on!"
Sharon could see the figures of four men. She instantly put twoand two together."The Beatles, hmmm... maybe I am dead."She was in a numb state; the blood loss numbed any physical pain, and the thought of either beingdead or about to numb any emotional pain she may have felt.
"Not quite, you look half of it though." said John as he strode over towards her. "C'mon lads. Ringo, you keep 'er talking, we don't want 'er goin' out on us and try to get information. Geo, you can 'elp me patch 'er up. And Paul" John paused for a moment to observe a Paul McCartney who was becoming very green "Paul, you find a hospital to take 'er." Paul nodded quickley then hurried off.
"Well, then umm..., you are..." Ringo addressed her
"Sharon Greensmith."
"How'd ye manage to wind up like this?"
"Vicious mobs of screaming fan girls." She replied. The three Beatles exchanged horrified looks.
"How badly are ye hurt?"
"Broken leg, cuts, bruises, most likely a concussion, so no, not bad at all." Sheadded sarcastically.
"Right, eh, any family?"
"Dead."
"Any friends?" George cut in.
"Gee... well thanks for the vote of confidence Mr. Harrison. All of my friends are in Minnesota." John snickered.
"Georgey, hand me yer suit jacket." George took off his suit jacket and handed it to him. Sharon heard the sound of cloth ripping.
"Wha- hey! That bloody jacket was new!" George protested the mangling of his suit jacket.
"You'll live, Rings, why don't I hear 'er talking?" John asked as he tightened the makeshift bandage around her head.
"Sorry! Well, umm... where do you live?"
"New York, obviously." Sharon felt snarky, but instantly felt bad. "Sorry. I'm a bit crabby, I dunno why. Anyways up until last month I lived in Minnesota. Then my parents and brothers died in a car crash, so I moved to the big apple." Sharon started feeling pain come back -also some hope- the lack of blood loss started to make everywhere hurt acutely,including her right leg. She started to breathe heavily as the pain got worse and worse by the second. Then she started swearing at the top of her lungs, "OH MY FUCKING GOD MY LEG!!! SEVER JUST GET THE DAMN LEG TO STOP HURTING! HOLY JESUS IT HURTS!" And many more curses screamed, some of them were quite creative.
Paul came back. I found 'un! Just a few blocks down..." He pointed with his thumb.
"Alright then, we'll pick 'er up and take 'er. George, Ringo, get 'er leg, Paulie you get 'er right side, I'll get 'er left. All together now, 1, 2, 3, now!" The fab four lifted Sharon and did an odd scuttle-walk for three blocks to the nearest hospital.
"George, you go to the counter an' check 'er in." John instructed. George went in to the E.R check-in desk.
"How do ye know so much about first aid mate?" asked Ringo.
"TV." John answered proudly. Sharon, who had calmed down enough to think clearly suddenly realized and asked aloud, mostly to herself,
"How the hell am I going to pay for this?" looking down at her horribly swollen right leg, "How the hell am I going to work?" she slumped down in her chair. What the hell was she going to do to get herself out of this mess?

CHAPTER TWO

"Well, I thought that thatd be perfectly obvious!" exclaimed Ringo. The group of three turned to him with questioning eyes. "Sharon comes an' stays with us!"
"Umm... Sorry to punch holes in this brilliant theory but, I can get no work right now, touring would be awful on crutches, and haven't I been mauled enough by rabid fangirls?" The three Beatles flinched at the last part.
"Why would ye need work anyways?" asked Paul
"I am not taking hand outs." Sharon replied with cold finality.
"If ye pay us back, it wouldn't be a hand out!" John pointed out. Sharon pondered this.
"Oh my god your George Harrison!" the recaptionist squealed in the background.
"I KNOW I'm George Harrison already, you DIDN'T need to tell me!" They heard George growl.
"O.K, there's still theproblem of touring." Sharon reminded them.
"Well, we're almost done, tonight's our last show.," Ringo informed her.
"All right, rabid fans?" she questioned
"If I'm in a bloody hospital, there's PROBABLEY an emergencey! If I'm in he fricken' E.R. I'm not here to sign autographs!" George shouted in the background.
"We've got our bodygaurds Neil and Mal." John answered Sharon's question.
"O.k. fine. Man, his is weird. I'm in the E.R. with the smart one, the cute one, and the funny one, and I've no idea who's supposed to be who." she leaned back in her chair. She was sitting in between Ringo (her favorite) and John, and Paul was sitting across from her. The Beatles had chuckled at that remark.
"I must be quite a sight, oh well, not like I care much right now." Indeed, she had blood matted in her hair and her leg was horribly swoolen. Bruises were starting to form all over her anatomy.
George came in muttering under his breath as he sank into the chair next to Paul. Sharon leaned over and whispered to Ringo, "For the quiet one, he was kinda noisey back there." Ringo burst out laughing. The other three were annoyed for being left out of the joke.
"You know what, I'll probabley need a wheelchair, unless you guys want to carry me to the examining room." Sharon said.
"George, you get it." John nominated
"No way, I already checked in. Ye can get it."
"Fine, then I get to push 'er first." John got up.
Uh oh Sharon thought
"Wait, I wanted to push 'er first!" Ringo protested.
"What about me ye gits! I wanna!" Paul protested.
"We-ll, I checked 'er in, I oughta!" George complained.
"Maybe since I'm getting pushed, I should choose who pushes me!" Sharon tried to interviene.
The Beatles barely glanced at her, "No." They said in unison. They continued bickering, while Ringo slunk off and got her a wheelchair. Sharon slowley lowered herself into it. No sooner had she gotten in, when a frumpy old nurse came and called out "Sharon Greensmith." Ringo tried to inconspiciously wheel her towards thehall, he got to the entrance of the hall when the other Beatles realized their absence and chased after him, Ringo started jogging towards the examining room, they took a crner on one wheel before the others caught up tothem. They all tried pushing at once, Sharon who was already going at alarming speeds for awheelchair started to go faster, then John tripped, knocking over George, who fell intoPaul, who mowed Ringo over in his descent. Sharon was rocketingdown the hospital hallway sans brakes, thinking fast (or not at all) she jammed her handson the wheels and clung on themfor dear life.It nearly yanked her arms from her sockets."OW! OW! OW! OW!"Sharon yelled. An abashed-looking George was the firstBeatle to catch up with Sharon, the others were on his heels.
"You know what, I think I'll just drive myself, eh?" Sharon rolled herself the rest of the way into the examination room.
Sharon talked with the Beatles, she felt herself drawn towards Ringo... She told herself it was just her imagination, seeing as he was her favorite and all.
"So, you said yer family died, erm, pardon me asking but how..." George trailed off. Sharon smiled, she was expecting this.
"Who knew, I'm about to tell my life story to The Beatles?" Sharon mused.
"Anyways, a month ago, in Minnesota, where I was born, my parents had just picked upmyolder brother who just came home from college from the bus stop.My little brother went with because he wanted to pick up some stuff from town. I was at home doing some last-minute cleaning. Anywas, it was stormy and the roads were slick, dad swerved to miss hitting a deer, and spun out into the other lane, where they were hit by a semi." she breathed out sadly.
"So, after that, I went to New York to seek my fortune, or lack there of."
There was silence, Sharon wasn't one to linger on the sad and depressing, so she tried to lighten the atmosphere. "You guys should meet my friends in Minnesota, there absolute cards." Ringo picked up on her wanting to move to onto lighter subjects, so he inquired about her friends.
"Well, there's Marie, she's kinda cynical but hilarious, we think of the most random things. Then there's alsoSharon, we have the same name, she's more quiet, but she's just as fun as the rest of us. And there's Katelyn, but we call her Wiggles. She's pretty headstrong, but funny. She does'nt give a damn what anyone else thinks." Sharon sighed.
"I miss 'em. But we write as often as we can."
"You got another friend who's name is Sharon?" Asked George.
"Yeah."
They continued chatting untill the docter came in.
"So, howare we doing today?" asked the docter.
"Well, We was stampeded by fangirls. So no, We is not doing to well." The docter glared at her for her sarcasm. The Beatles tried to conceal their laughs.
Frowning the docter carried on his interagation, after that and the x-rays were through, he sarted to but the plaster cast on.
"Well, it'll have to be a full-leg cast, Miss." He said. Sharon started rolling up her jeans. John's eyes bugged out and he got smacked upside the head, his foot stomped on, and an elbow to the ribs.
"Ow! Violance isn't always the answer!" John complained to his bandmates.
Once the cast was put on and Sharon received strict orders for no weight to be put on her broken leg for six weeks, then she'd get the cast off.
"All right, now, can you prescribe me some pain meds please! I'm REALLY starting to hurt." Sharon cmplained. He tossed her a bottle of viacatin. John got an evil look in his eye. Once the docter left he suggested that "Maybe if you have some left over pills..." His suggestion was greeted again with elbows, feet, and, smacks.
"OUCH! Geez, it was only an idea!" John whined.
"I got my mom's od crutches in my apartment, if I'm going to be staying with you, we should probably pack my stuff up." Sharon cut in.
"Right, I'll call an' get us a ride!" Ringo offered.
"Nah, we're only three blocks away, I can hobble." Sharon said.
So off they went, with sharon jumping on one leg off to her aartment. Thanking God that she'd just cleaned it.

CHAPTER THREE

After ackwardlyclimbing the nine sets of stairs to get to her apartment, she and her newfound friends made it. When everyone was in the apartment, Sharon made a beeline for the corner in her bedroom where she kind of had a shrine made of her dead family's possesions. She grabbed her mom's crutches. Her mom had had many a knee surgery. Followed by the Beatles, they noticed the shabby electric guitar in the pile o' stuff. "You play?" asked Gearge as he picked it up.
"Nah, that was my older brother, David's guitar. He was the mucision." Sharon shook her head slowely.
"Who's was this?" asked John holding up some car part that Sharon couldn't identify.
"That was my little brother, Joey's. He was our little motorhead." She smiled at the memories. Sharon went into her closet and took out empty cardbourd boxes that she'd kept after unpacking everything from the move.
Paul was looking around, "Wow, you must be an organized person!" Paul remarked. Sharon burst out laughing,
"Org- Organized? I'm the most unorganized person I know! I just cleaned it today!" She doubled over she was laughin so hard. "Whew, my god, that's the funniest thing I've heard for a long time." Sharon came out with the cardbourd boxes.
"'Kay, why don't ya make yourselves useful, just stuff things into a box." John eyed the top drawer of her dresser. "I'll get my clothes myself, thank you Mr. Lennon." John looked unabashed.
An hour later, they were just about done. Sharon was jumping on one foot trying to grab a bag off f the top shelf of her closet.
"I" jump "hate" jump "being" jump "short!" jump.
"I feel for ya!" Ringo grabbed the bag from the shelf. Ringo was half a head taller then Sharon. Sharon was indeed, built like a fireplug, she was short and broad shouldered.
"Does ikkle Sharon need a big strong man to help her?" John called from the room.
"I wouldn't be talking Lennon, I could take you!" Sharon retorted.
There was a chorus of "Ooooh's" from Ringo, George, and Paul. John's eyes narrowed.
"Arm wrestling?" Sharon challenged.
"You're on." They moved to the kitchen table and pulled up chairs. They locked up.
George, who was clearly enjoying himself announced, "1, 2, 3, GO!!" Sharon cocked her wrist and drove down. John's eyes popped out of his head, he started to try to fight back, but he'd lost too much ground.
"Does ikkle Johnny need a big strong woman to help him?" Sharon mocked him then drove his knuckles to the table. Gearge, Ringo, and Paul were doubled over laughing. There faces were red with mirth,John was moping, mortified that he's actually lost to a girl. Even his sharp tounge was silanced.
"Hmmm... It seems as though hockey on the boys' team paid off." Sharon remarked casually. John looked at her shocked and then glared. The other boys were just starting to recover from their laughing fit.
"You got your ass handed to ya, mate!" Paul giggled.
"Is it my fault that she's a man-woman?" John asked sarcasticly. This struck a nerve for Sharon.
"Don't fuck with me, Lennon." She said dangerously. It silenced The Beatles. Sharon hobbled out the door, and went down the hall. Minding her leg, she broke down and cried. She sobbed silently as memories came back to her.
Meanwhile, in her apartment the George, Paul, and Ringo glared at John.
"What! I didn't know she'd take offence to that!" John protested.
"Calling 'er a man-woman, that was flattering." Paul spat at him
"Really Lennon, you had to go there? You couldn't just accept defeat?" George regarded him coldley.
"But I-" John began
"But what, Lennon? Make a shitty day for her even worse? Yeah, yer cool Len'." Ringo left to try and find Sharon.
Sharon felt an arm go around her shoulders. She glanced up and glared, "Go 'way." she mumbled.
"I'm sorry, Sharon. John's a real arse sometimes."
"Oh, really?" She muttered sarcasticly.
"Yeah. I dnno, I thought it was hillarious when you put John in his place, 'e needs that sometimes."
"I'm still a freak. No matter how many miles I try to run, I'm still a freak." she sobbed quietly.
"No, yer not." Ringo tried to comfort her.
"Mr. Starr, don't lie. I'm a freak, I've knwn it since I was in fourth grade."

Tah-dah!!
With Love,
Sarah clown
Sarahmania~admin~
Sarahmania~admin~
Admin

https://sideshow.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum